Candidate MCC 9.1 release. Includes the following branch merges.
1. MCS updates (tuning and SCE correction)
- larreco: feature/cerati_mcsupdates_v08_05_00_br
2. Filter for events that fail common optical filter (for MCC 9.0, MCC 9.1)..
- uboonecode: feature/greenlee_mcc91_optfail
3. Ar-39 simulation (for MCC 9.0, MCC 9.1, DocDB 23297).
- uboonecode: feature/aflesher_Ar39
4. 3-plane PID for protons (for MCC 9.1, memo DocDB 23348)
- ubana: feature/pip_threeplaneproton
5. Add fcls for stand-alone CRT (re-)merging.
- uboonecode: feature/greenlee_crt_merge_mcc9
6. MCC9.1 gains [preliminary]
- uboonecode: feature/davidc_elecgain_mcc91
7. CRT reconstruction.
- ubcrt: feature/elenag_crt_MCC91
- ubobj: feature/elenag_crt_MCC91
- uboonecode: feature/elenag_crt_MCC91
8. Pandora SliceID flash-matching updates
- uboonecode: wvdp_mcc91_sliceID_persistentchi2
- ubreco: wvdp_mcc91_sliceID_persistentchi2
9. MCC9.1 Systematics
- uboonecode: feature/adi_MCC9_systematics
- uboonedata: feature/yatesla_MCC9_drift_systematics
- ubana: feature/yatesla_MCC9_drift_systematics
- ubsim: feature/mastbaum_revert-photon-lib-prop
- uboonedata: feature/mastbaum_scc-hists
- uboonedata: Alternative space charge maps, placed directly on v08_00_00_br.
10. Identify TPC hits caused by PMT noise (merge memo DocDB 23270).
Create vec<bool> to mask TPC hits consistent with PMT noise.
Create new vec<recob::Hit>> to exclude hits consistent with PMT induced noise if requested by fcl pararmeter (off by default).
- ubreco: sberkman_pmtnoise
11. Muon taggers (stopping muon + ACPT). See DocDB 23513
- uboonecode: feature/davidc_acpttrig_production
- ubreco: feature/davidc_acpttrig_production
12. Add opNoiseCreateMask and pandoraMCSMuNoSCE to reco path
- uboonecode: feature/cerati_mcc9p1_v2
13. CRT channel status service (merge memo DocDB 23402)
- ubevt: feature/crtchannelstatusservice