During MCC8 validation, it was discovered that the mapping between physical optical detector (OpDet) and optical readout channel (OpChannel) in the geometry service does not match the actual mapping in data. This continues to be the case in MCC9. Refer to the following docdbs for more information.
- Wire Cell talk in Feb., 2018 collaboration meeting (Booke Russell, docdb 14334).
- PMT (Re)mapping Studies (Andy Furmanski, Marco Det Tutto, docdb 14439, docdb 14706).
- PMT Remapping Plan (Herb Greenlee, docdb 14742).
Art services and modules.¶
The following services are available in package ubevt
- Art service PMTRemapService.
- Service provider PMTRemapProvider.
Provides bidirectional mapping between data OpChannel and mc OpChannel.
- Art producer module OpHitRemapProducer.
Reads in OpHits and produces OpHits with remapped OpChannel.