The basic structure of the wiki should follow this:
- Example - Overview: This is basically what should the shifter be looking at (not necessarily touching), try to be explicit about what give what information about what to the shifter.
- Example - Guide: How should the shifter navigate through the different screens to retrieve the necessary information
- Example - Troubleshooting: What issues will the shifter experience and how do they fix them
- Example - Experts Only: This is where the "Expert Documentation" should live, but only for the time being, we will want to move this behind a password wall. For the time being please start to build the documentation here now but be mindful that it is public viewable.
- RC - Overview: How your run control screen should look like
- RC - Guide: How to start and stop a run
- RC - Troubleshooting: What should I do if... ?
- RC - Experts Only: Expert Documentation
- SLC - Overview: An Introduction to the slow control screen
- SLC - Guide: What should I look at? How should it look like?
- SLC - Troubleshooting: What should I do if... ?
- SLC - Experts Only: Expert Documentation
- OM - Overview: An Introduction to the online monitoring screen
- OM - Guide: What should I look at? How should it look like?
- OM - Troubleshooting: What should I do if... ?
- OM - Experts Only: Expert Documentation
- Laser - Experts Only: For now, only T. Strauss and M. Lüthi are experts!
- Shift calender : Look who is on shift or sign up for shifts