RC - Calibration Fanout¶
Calibration Fanout Panel¶
- Start with the slow monitor, find the overview panel
- Click the "Open Power Supply Overview Panel" button (dark purple) in the left bottom of the overview panel
- Click the "ASICS LV" button in the "TPC PS" rack in the middle right in the panel
- Here is the ASICS LV panel
- Scroll it down, in the bottom there is the Calibration Fanout
Turn on/off the Calibration Fanout¶
- Please follow the instruction in the green box in the top right of the panel:
- Power on: Turn on -3.3V channel (the left one) FIRST before turning on +3.3V channel (the right one).
- Power off: Turn off +3.3V channel (the right one) FIRST before turning off -3.3V channel (the left one).
- After clicking the on/off button, you will have to enter the password: the first three alphabets in the English alphabet list in lower case, and the first three natural numbers (excluding zero).
- It takes a couple of seconds for the slow monitor control to respond. The button may bounce on and off. Don't panic. Please wait.