Power Outage Planning » History » Version 1
Power Outage Planning¶
- System experts need passwords:
- PMT: Slow Controls HV power-supply control.
- TPC: glassman connection.
- We need a DAQ configuration that configures the ASICs. Examples from the past is config 768. Take data for any amount of time. Once run starts ASICs are configured. Make sure run does not re-start or you will re-configure the ASICs.
- If you want to take data during ramp-up or ramp-down and the PMTs are off you will need a config which has an unbiased trigger and goes to the TestRun folder.
A power-outage schedule to guide planning can be found below: