Config file parameters¶
The config file has multiple different sections. Each section will be separated into a different page, linked below (to keep this page from being a million lines long!). Click through to the pages to see explanations of what each parameter means, and example values of the parameters (all copied from config 681,
Sections of the config file:
- ASIC -- Set ASIC parameters (including whether to reconfigure). Note that the ASICs should be reconfigured when the power is turned on).
- Flasher, Pulser, Strobe1, and Strobe2 -- (What are these?)
- assemblerAppevb -- parameters governing the assembler on the EVB (the process that collects data from the SEBs and writes it to disk on the EVB), including the software trigger are defined here
- dispatcherevb -- (What does this do?)
- online_monitornear1 -- parameters governing the online monitor (including the boundaries for triggering alarms on the resistive wall monitors)
- sebApp (for SEBs 1-9) -- parameters governing sebApp, the process that collects data and sends it to the event builder, for SEBs 1-9, the SEBs attached to the nine TPC crates (one instance runs on each SEB)
- sebApp (for SEB 10) -- parameters governing sebApp, the process that collects data and sends it to the event builder, for SEB 10, the SEB attached to the PMT+trigger crate (includes trigger stream).