Contents page for CI validation documentation:
- CI_Validation_Instructions: Instructions for shifters checking CI validation plots. Includes the basics of how to access and navigate the CI validation dashboard.
- Extra tips and tricks for navigating the CI validation dashboard
- Triggering the CI validation
- How to cancel a CI validation
- Checking whether the CI validation has worked
- Finding log files and debugging information if the CI build fails
- Finding output files from the CI validation for further tests
- How to run the CI validation scripts locally
- Full documentation of CI validation scripts: Docdb-13373
The CI dashboard: more details¶
This page contains some extra information about monitoring the CI validation and navigating the CI validation dashboard. It is probably more detail than you need if you are looking at the CI validation plots on shift, but may be useful for developers. Notes here are in no particular order, so check the table of contents to see if you can find what you want!
- Table of contents
- The CI dashboard: more details
More tips for navigating the CI dashboard¶
Checking the tag of uboonecode used for each CI validation from the main dashboard page¶
Pro-tip: if you hover your mouse over the "checkout" column in the main CI dashboard page (this link includes both Cosmic and BNB validations) it will show you the latest tag of the code used to generate the plots.
In the example screenshot below, you can see that the tag information for uboonecode says
This tells you:
- The latest tag of uboonecode is
- The version of the code used to generate these plots has 4 commits since this tag (the
- The hash for the exact commit used to generate these plots is