Release Notes 31503 -- Diff from v3_15_02; git log Date: Fri Oct 4 17:29:58 2019 -0500¶
This version of TRACE changes TRACE_LOG_FUNCTION from macro to function
specification which is passed in TraceStreamer. Doing this removes the restriction that
TRACE_LOG_FUNCTION be defined before trace.h is included. This now means that tracemf.h does not
need to be processed before any other includes of trace.h. The goal is to remove any restrictions on
trace.h and tracemf.h include order.
- Previous version's release notes
- Downloads: http://scisoft.fnal.gov/scisoft/packages/TRACE/v3_15_03
- Change TRACE_LOG_FUNCTION from macro to function specification which is passed in TraceStreamer
This removes tracemf.h included before trace.h requirement.
- When tracing to memory, format in-place when beyond ARGSMAX
- Added TRACE_SHOW %X to show are arg/param hex data
Bug fixes and Improvements:¶
- Improve handling of any long double TRACE/TLOG arguments.
- Combined TraceStreamer::init args in "flags" arg.