A brief summary of the new features:
1) New - Communication Type - E-Mail (default) or ServiceNow
a) Required for Detector Configuration
b) Optional for Issue Configuration – Inherits from Detector if not set.
2) Tissue remediation approvals still honored.
If remediation is revoked after ServiceNow's three day delay to close a
resolved incident, a new incident will be opened.
3) Closing a ServiceNow Tissue event will not resolve the incident, but will add Work Notes saying the event was remediated.
4) Incident is assigned to the Support Group of the Configuration Item (CI).
If the CI does not have a support group, the Incident is assigned to the Service Desk.
5) The Email Template text is put into the incident Short Description and Description.
Additional information about the CI is added as Work Notes.
The Tissue Email Template recipient list is used to populate the ServiceNow Incident watch list.