- Required software for SPOKES
- Accessing the code repositories for DESpec
- Running the pipeline
- Ingesting new modules
- Miscellaneous Notes
- About the data bank and working with HDF files (see also older page API)
- Parameter file contents
- Data bank contents
- Wrapper: Gamper
- 00-ConvertFormats: Hambrecht
- 01-SelectTargets: Hambrecht, Jouvel
- 02-TileSurvey: Serrano
- 03-AllocateFibers: Forero, Nord
- 04-Throughput: Nord, Saunders
- 05-SimulateNoiseFreeGalaxySpectra: Cunha, Busha
- 06-SimulateObservedGalaxySpectra: Cunha, Nord, Coles, Hambrecht
- 07-MeasureSpectroscopicRedshift: Hambrecht, Coles
- 08-BinRedshift: Nord
- 09-SelectionFunction: Nord
- 10-EstimateCosmologyParameters: Nicola, Kirk, Amara
Development notes (To-do list)¶
- create cut-out within convert and test on one of our patches
- check the spectra and noise
- # send spectrum plots to Carlos to make sure the noise looks right.
- # look at z vs. z plots for your recent runs with more noise and all redshifts kept.
- # make sure we understand why some redshifts are bad; it's okay if they are, we just need a double-check.
- conclude edits of TileSurvey and FiberAlloc for the QualityAssurance
- download new data set
- choose the right number of patches for the paper to run it correctly.
- check to make sure cosmology constraints are working.
- get numbers from these data runs for the paper.
- run similar data with DESI parameters.
for 'future' development¶
|item number||Name of task||primary assignee(s)||projected completion date||description|
|0||Parallelizaton/job scheduling||Laurenz||July 1, 2013||allow a module to create a parallel process and continue the pipeline after parallel starts|