Right now this module contains but a function definition that is called from within Measure_Redshift for the generation of a noise-free galaxy spectrum.
- z_true: true redshift (from truth catalog)
- coeffs: spectral coefficients (5 for each galaxy)
- template spectra from kcorrect: flux arrays and a log_10(wavelength) array
Output data¶A spectrum (log10(wavelength) and flux values):
- the flux array is a linear combination of the template flux arrays (given by coeffs)
- the wavelength array is obtained by adding log_10(1+z_true) to the template log10(wavelength) array