- Table of contents
- SeaScape Development
I have restarted the repository for SeaScape:
This version is the version that is installed on http://seaquest.fnal.gov/seascape/. I recommend to clone this repository (requires Kerberos):
git clone ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/cvs/projects/seascape
and use this version for all updates (via git commit).
Changes in the version 1.21¶
- query builder with write functionality
- improve response of detector page (#6779)
- fix spill-selector bug (#6780)
- Notes page
- design of the alarm table (#6781)
Priorities for the next release¶
- finalize the Alarm page (#6781)
- finalize the Notes page: Please add a field for a ELOG reference and have the author name first.
- work on the run log
The page can be designed based on the table Run in the existing run_* databases.
- possible bug: How can the number of spills be changed when the default spill range is one (e.g., the Detector page)?
- bug: I wanted to re-scale on of the scaler values but the window was mostly behind the plot. Dhyaanesh has fixed on these problems before (#6832). Is his bug fix included in version 1.21?
- bug: The timing spectra are wrong again. This has been fixed by Mariusz (#6538, #6606). Is his bug fix included in version 1.21?
- change: Can we change the style for the multiplicity page from lines (SeaScape-Multiplicity.png) to histograms (as for the hit spectra)?
Priorities for the release after the next release¶
- scaler, beam, and slow control pages with overview page (Dhyaanesh, please feel free to share your screenshots at any time)
- trigger page (#6533, #6600, #6601, #6602)
- continue work on memory leak (#6537)
- include mapping information (#6608)
- when the mapping information gets added, we can also show detector elements with no hits (impossible right now as those elements are not included in the MySQL queries).