Last update on 2018-11-19 by Kenichi.
This production will include the FY2017 dataset and be processed with our local computers.
Some info in this page is for now. Being written...
Information on R009 Production¶
- The good runs are listed in "/data2/production/list/R009/R009_fy2017.list".
- The reasons for good/bad schemas are described in "00readme.txt".
- The format (columns) of this list file is a bit different from R008 etc.
- git hash
- Data quality check ... "Spill.dataQuality" field
- The criteria is identical to R007. Details can be found in the Git repository (spillDQRunSchema.py, 606a858a451be9a585ec86ce0434221a812ef7d9).
- The set of "good" spills is different from R007 because of a requirement of "N of tracks/spill > 0.
- The "Spill.dataQuality" field was set accordingly on May 17.
- Analyzer can use the lists of good spills in "/data2/production/list/R008/good_spill_*.list" instead.
- Chamber intensity ... "QIE.Intensity(_p)" field
- Identical to R007. Details can be found in the Git repository (AddIntensityFieldRunSchema.py, b47c94ad1f20ff8ba8f8c8d5cf4a74be5dbe1188).
- The run schemas included in not R007 but R008 were updated on May 17.
- The version used is stored in the "kInfo" table.
Details about use of our local computers¶
- List of computers used
- gat2, gat4, gat6 for now