Last update on 2018-11-19 by Kenichi.
This production will include the FY2017 dataset and be processed with our local computers.
Some info in this page is for now. Being written...
Information on R009 Production¶
- The good runs are listed in "/data2/production/list/R009/R009_fy2017.list".
- The reasons for good/bad schemas are described in "00readme.txt".
- The format (columns) of this list file is a bit different from R008 etc.
- Data quality check ... "Spill.dataQuality" field
- The criteria is identical to R007. Details can be found in the Git repository (spillDQRunSchema.py, 606a858a451be9a585ec86ce0434221a812ef7d9).
- The set of "good" spills is different from R007 because of a requirement of "N of tracks/spill > 0.
- The "Spill.dataQuality" field was set accordingly on May 17.
- Analyzer can use the lists of good spills in "/data2/production/list/R008/good_spill_*.list" instead.
- Chamber intensity ... "QIE.Intensity(_p)" field
- Identical to R007. Details can be found in the Git repository (AddIntensityFieldRunSchema.py, b47c94ad1f20ff8ba8f8c8d5cf4a74be5dbe1188).
- The run schemas included in not R007 but R008 were updated on May 17.
- The version used is stored in the "kInfo" table.
Details about use of our local computers¶
- Decoder parameters
- Event sampling = 1 (except FPGA2), FPGA2-event sampling = 100
- Test #1 - 2018-11-20
- Servers used ... e906-gat2, e906-gat4, e906-gat6
- Runs used ... 299 runs in total
- Runs 24172-24296 ... first 100 runs of FY2017 dataset
- Runs 25781-25888 ... middle 100 runs
- Runs 28612-28740 ... last 99 runs
- Listed in /data2/production/list/R009/test_local/test_local_gat*.list
- The decoder exit status of all the runs is OK (i.e. has reached the end of the program).
- The averaged process time = 6149 sec/run ... The process time per input Coda size (sec/MB) is shown in the attachment "h1_t2si.png". The three peaks correspond to the three run groups (or servers).
- Input Coda size = 3143 MB/run on average
- Output ROOT size = 637 MB/run on average
- Output / input size = 0.20 on average ... The distribution is shown in the attachment "h1_so2si.png". The three peaks correspond to the three run groups. The outliers might be problematic.
- First pass - 2018-11-21
- Servers used ... e906-gat2, e906-gat4, e906-gat6 (for now??)
- Runs decoded ... all 3,939 runs listed in /data2/production/list/R009/test_local/v3/R009_fy2017.list.
- Output locations
- DB schemas: seaquestdb02 & seaquestdb03 ... selected run-by-run as specified in R009_fy2017.list.
- ROOT files: /data3/analysis/production/R009
- ROOT files are synchronized to /pnfs/e906/production/digit/R009 by Andrew's script.
- docdb 4159: Estimate of output size etc.
- docdb 4242: FPGA2-event sampling