- More Runs Analyzed: Instead of processing only good runs, good spills in all runs will be processed (#9341). This will increase the amount of statistics. The run lists are included in the SeaQuest Production repository in the directory FindGoodRuns/logs.
- Occupancy Table Added: This will show the number of for each detector group of [H1, H2, H3, H4, D1, D2, D3, P1, P2]. Please note that this is the number of , and does not include TriggerHits.
- QIE Table: 'rocID', 'boardID' fields removed, as they are always the same value.
- Scaler Table: 'rocID', 'boardID', 'channelID' fields removed. Not useful.
- Spill Table Live Proton Field: 'beamIntensity' and 'beamIntensityError' fields removed. 'liveProton' field added. This is calculated directly after decoding via
SELECT b.spillID, ROUND(m.value*(b.QIESum - b.trigger_sum_no_inhibit - b.inhibit_block_sum)/b.QIESum) AS `liveProton` FROM BeamDAQ b INNER JOIN Beam m USING(spillID) WHERE name = 'INTENSITY_FIELD_NAME' AND b.QIESum > 0 AND b.QIESum > (b.trigger_sum_no_inhibit + b.inhibit_block_sum);where the INTENSITY_FIELD_NAME is the 'S:G2SEM' if entries exist. If it doesn't, then it will use 'F:NM3SEM' if entries exist. If both those don't exist, then it will try to use 'F:NM3ION'. If a BeamDAQ entry doesn't exist, or the QIESum criteria in the query is not met, the liveProton sum value will default to NULL.
- Spill Table Time Field: Now shows valid non-zero value based on time values from the Slow Control feed.
- Data Quality Bits Definition Changed: Now follows the "All Zeros = All Good" paradigm. For example, in R004, if a hit was in-time and an original pulse (not an after-pulse), but not hodoscope masked or trigger road masked, it's 0th and 3rd bits would be set to 1 (in-time and original pulse), and it's 1st and 2nd bits would be set to 0: dataQuality = 0b1001. Now, it's reversed. For R005, such a Hit would be dataQuality = 0b0110. Please see the page on Data Quality in our Productions for more details.
- decoderInfo Table Removed: This was used to coordinate decoding between two decoupled executables. All decoding has been combined into one executable, so there is no more need for this table.
- ROOT Digit File Output: A new feature in the decoding software allows to generate ROOT output in addition to writing to MySQL databases (#8896).