Planning for fitter comparisons » History » Version 1
Planning for first SBN fitter comparisons - Q1/2019¶
1) Comparisons of selected nue CC-like and numu CC-like spectra at the different detector sites.
2) Comparisons of spectral components of selected nue CC-like and numu CC-like samples based on some commonly agreed MC truth categorisation.
3) Comparisons of 1,2 and 3 sigma systematic error bands for selected nue CC-like and numu CC-like spectra, using the full a-priori error assignments, and showing both the combined error band and separate error bands for a) flux-related, b) neutrino interaction-related, and c) detector related uncertainties only.
4) Comparisons of the systematic parameter constraints coming from simulated SBND data.
5) As item 3, but using the constrained rather than the a-priori error
6) Appearance-only, disappearance-only and combined fit sensitivities in a 3+1 framework, for a few sets of true oscillation parameter values (including no oscillation)
7) Fits to a small set of pseudo-data that include some well-motivated systematic variations, for a small number of sets of true oscillation parameter values (including no oscillation)