QSS Solver: first time how-to¶
This page summarizes how to get the QSS solver up and running.
- First, download the source code here.
- Make sure you have the following dependencies installed in your system (in a Debian/Ubuntu-like environment, you can use
apt-getto retrieve them):
libsbml5-dev(if you are using Ubuntu, you can download the binaries here as the package is no longer on its repositories)
libpatoh(download it here and copy the library file to
gnuplot-x11(this is needed in order to generate plots to visualize simulation results)
- Once this is done, change to the
srcdirectory and run
- After building, you should copy the following files to the
- Also, run the bash script
- This script sets permanent environment variables that are required by the QSS solver and other tools such as the comparison tool (see here for further information).