- new release out
- ticket for pomsgpvm01 -- make web logs readable by poms user so we can see them for debugging, etc.
Questions for OPOS
- New version:
- Have they tried the new version?
- Can we put Minerva, etc. under POMS (i.e. add the wrapper script)
- When should we turn on/test the new jobsub_wrapper that prints the task url so we can make sure it doesn't bother your scripts?
- Job launching:
- (I assume yes, but) do we need to run nova launch scripts as novapro, minerva as minervapro, etc.?
- for things like Keepup, do you generate the sub-datasets for the jobs to launch (and therefor POMS should?) , or does the actual launch script from the Experiment do it?
- For reconstruction requests, do you generate the sub-datsets for job launches, or does the experiment script do that?
- do the above vary by experiment?