Lots of things:
Things we should't have to do over:
- updated the fetch-users-from-voms script to get the experiment list
- updating the metadata code in fife_wrap so we have wierdness in sam_metadata_dumper covered:
- mapped metadata values that look like sam ones but aren't to art.xxx parameters
- dealt with weird list of numbers as event numbers case
- checked that these were the same ones the FTS plugin that runs metadata_dumper for NOvA fixes.
- (we should put in a ticket to the Art folks to fix this; it's annoying)
- add experiment in GUI and/or database
- add page for their errors codes: https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/offline_production_operations_service/wiki/_EXPERIMENT_error_codes_ You can start with a link to https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/art/wiki/ArtExitCodes
- run the fetch users script to create the users
- Meet with experiment to pick an initial workflow (usually MonteCarlo)
- Pick a similar one from existing experiment, dump with Tagged Campaigns/Workflow ini file
- edit config for new experiment, alternate options, etc.
- upload to POMS with upload_wf
- test with experimenters
- register POMS, Exp. production proxy under suitable user in experiment
- file_types etc defined so we can declare files (for sbnd,icarus, cloned uboone's list)
- added art.file_format_version etc. as place to put info from sam_metadata_dumper which
is in wrong format.
for vt in data_tiers file_formats file_types do samweb -e uboone list-values $vt | while read val do for e in sbnd icarus do if [ $vt = data_tiers ] then samweb -e $e add-value $vt $val "$val data" else samweb -e $e add-value $vt $val fi done done done
samweb -e icarus add-parameter dataset.tag string samweb -e icarus add-parameter params.process_name string samweb -e icarus add-parameter params.file_format_era string samweb -e icarus add-parameter params.file_format_version int