A high-level (campaign-level) task. It is a request, from some Experimenter to run multiple multi-job
submissions described by a TaskDefinition under a given role to process a given Dataset.
A person who requests a task, and/or an operator or other person in the system
An experiment virtual organization name associated with a request. many-to-many related to Experimenters.
An individual batch-system job, part of a given Task, which is part of a Campaign, being tracked by the system.
A record of a given Service being unavailable, either as discovered by monitoring, or as scheduled
by a planned downtime.
A system that we depend on to run jobs, whose status is in some way determinable.
All the info you need to run a particular category of job -- i.e. "how do I launch a NOvA montecarlo job"
or "how do I launch a Minerva calibration keepup job".
A specific multi-job launch. It has a specific command line used to launch it, and it may have
output files for whose appearance we await in the data handling system before we declare the task
A record of task status over time. Status values include:
- Idle -- all jobs in the Task are idle
- Running -- some jobs in the Task are running
- Completed -- all jobs in the Task have completed
- Declared -- all output files have been Declared in metadata catalog
- Located -- all output files have locations in replica catalog
A record of job status over time. Consists of the base Condor job states, with optional extra info:
- Running -- may be followed by more detailed status: "Running: user executable" "Running: copying back output"