Version v1_04_04 was released on 6/11/2015. This was a maintenance release, consisting mainly of bugfixes and tweaks to the driver infrastructure since the release of v1_04_03.
This release features the first version of the libCFOInterface. Based on the DTCInterface, the CFOInterface will be used by a timing control application to configure the readout during a beam supercycle.
- The DTC_BUFFSIZE const parameter was moved from the DTC class to the DTCLib namespace. This parameter is the maximum number of DTC packets that fit in one mu2e_databuff_t from the driver
- Timeouts were added in the GetData code to make sure that the DTC doesn't send null buffers on first packet read
- JSON RegDump output was corrected to generate valid JSON
- Added "Console Format" RegDump to be used by command-line applications. Pretty prints a register map similar to what is found in the DTC Hardware Users' Guide
- Added "Packet Format" serialization method for dumping packets to console in HWUG format
- Added DTCLib::DTC_Registers: a vector containing all of the enumeration values so that it is possible to do a "for(auto r : DTC_Registers)" loop over all DTC Registers
- Added "Console Format" toString methods to all of the DTC_*Converter enumeration serializer helper classes
- DTCRegDump program now outputs "Console Format" by default. Adding a parameter causes the program to also output JSON
This is the first version of the CFO Interface. As such, all code is represented in its "initial state".
DTC Web Interface Changes¶
- Security enhancements to prevent directory traversal
CFO Web Interface Changes¶
This is the first version of the CFO Web Interface. As such, all code is represented in its "initial state".
- Added IRQ interrupt handling