January 28 2015¶
- Anna Mazzacane
- Ken Herner
- Jenny Teheran
- Paola Buitrago
- Tell Anna what we are doing now.
- Ideas/ things to improve
Things Jeny and Paola are working on:
- Processing first stages of production (Raw2Root, PClist).
- KeepUp: daily processing keeping everything up to date.
- Don't open tickets for people (let them write their own requests).
- Push people to open their own tickets. They are responsible of clearly stating what they want.
- Don't say yes to any request (will be Anna's responsibility to define whether we take it or no).
- When a new ticket arrives, we will discuss together who is going to take care of it (assign).
- Avoid private communication with experiments, everything must go through service now request
- Can we have a form in the SNOW systems? Seems like no. Looks to static.
- We need to understand the experiment stuff (terms and things).
- Logbook is internal (something for us). Track of what we are doing, how we do it.
- Redmine, write down official stuff.
- Jeny and Paola sit down and define the basic form to request things.
- Jeny will finish her documentation (stating what she has done and what she's doing).
- Anna will check if we can have a logbook (ECL).
Meeting ends after 2 hour long.