Notes for NuTools release managers » History » Version 2
Notes for NuTools release managers¶
Changing one package¶
- If you only need a new version of a single package, such as nugen, then simply checkout that package, edit, tag and build.
- If you want a complete nulite distribution with the new package, then you would also checkout nutools.
- Edit the package version and the nudist version in nutools/bundle/CMakeLists.txt.
- The nudist version must be the same as the nutools version, but with an alphabet character added to the end.
- For instance, v3_01_03 would become v3_01_03a, v3_01_03b would become v3_01_03c, etc.
- Build nutools and use the generated nutools/bundle/nu* files. (See below for more information.)
The nu suite¶
The nu suite consists of nutools, nuevdb, nug4, nugen, nurandom, and nusimdata.
- mrb v3_04_03 or later
- This version recognized the nu_suite gitCheckout option.
- buildFW (used by the Jenkins build)
- larreltools v1_06_00 or later
- This package was created for LArSoft, but contains common tools.