2019 03 28 Muon Monitor group meeting¶
1. The first talk was by Athula (MuonMonitorData1.pdf).
- Data is being collected and recorded since March 24th
- Example QA plots were shown
- Time difference between data sets
- CSV data sets might accumulate quickly, so keeping them in binary format might be a better idea
- In addition to ROOT files it might be a good idea to keep HDF5 files
- /pnfs/numix/mm area should be populated
2. The second talk was by Yiding Yu (muonmonitor3_28.pdf).
- RHC mode (current reversed), all other parameters intact
- MM1 results are mostly consistent with the beam scan data except for a single point. Low stats? Try other offsets in the vicinity of -0.3
- MM2 results are consistent within +/-0.3 mm, should not expect agreement farther from the origin?
- MM3 - stats too low
Preparing slides for next Monday's NOvA beam simulation group meeting.