November 5, 2015¶
Attending: Team IU, Mat, LouiseAction Items:
- Verify that the operations group gets "watchdog" email
- Inquire/request ability to edit form names in ECL.
- Flesh out concept of run cataloging tool.
- Louise may be requesting a ND HW watch list report soon. Fernanda can provide that with a few days heads up.
- Showed new Nearline form. Everyone agreed that it looked good, but we should add instructions to the shifter to describe actions taken to resolve issues.
- Will show this at Monday ops meeting.
- Diblock 4 reported as bad from 6 pm on the 4th though 7 am be good data selection. (Likely do to replace APDs on DiB 4 which ran warm overnight)
- 7am and 1pm about 80 FEB dropout of readout on dibs 2 and 3 (maintenance at AR). Recovered by shifter
- Ran with chiller in stage state over weekended (water too cold)
- Beam back at 9 am
- Peak in wrong place ~300us, Fixed by Evan
- Low intensity running starting on Oct 31