Attending: Michael, Evan, Mat, Gavin, Pavan
Beam off for two days
DAQ testing - Large system instability, and RC
APD installs on diblock continue
Diblock 8 cooling delayed until next week
NUMI and cosmic triggers are down, and number of hits/spill down from 3/25 18:00 to 20:00 yesterday. (DDT)
P2 ran out of sync for a few hours evidenced in slice metrics. Used the incorrect configuration.
Humidity in Ash River should be fixed according to Bill.
NearDet - Patern mode is still running.
APD - Are several weeks out?
FEB soon - suggesting to add FEB stuff into P3
Watchdog plot - Adding a vertical at 25 run.
Nearline reprocessing? - Wait for the final release.
Work toward DQ blessing plots.