NDOS Commissioning Meeting 2012/02/13¶
Attendance: Jon, Mat, Gavin, Andrew, Kurt, Athans, Martin, Peter, Tom, Jarek, Jan, Nick, Susan,
- Beam and Detector Update
- Installation Plans for the week
- DAQ Update and Plans for the week
- DCS Update and Plans for the week
Beam and Detector Report¶
- Beam came back last Wednesday morning, but beam spills were not being recorded due to an error in the TDU. Andrew: at end of last week, the TDU became unhappy and had to do a hard reboot.
- Issue over the weekend: disk space was full, which made RC and possibly other processes very unhappy
Installation plans for this week¶
- From Leon: "No firm plans on installation yet. Still looking like some testing for drying this week, and installation of more parts later this month, with a bigger bunch in the second/third week of March."
- Mat: will be giving tours out at NDOS for EDIT school.
DAQ Update and Plans for next week¶
- Jon: RC was updated
- Peter: cleaned up some sticky tags. Jon: ready to make frozen release? Peter: almost... maybe later this week.
- Jon: any other tests this week? Kurt/Peter: possibly some DDS tests, but might wait for Far Det. cluster to be rebuilt up north. Kurt: some minor tests, moving of log files, etc.
DCS Update and Plans for next week¶
- Athans: nothing to report.
- Andrew: new TDUs and DCMs deployment on NDOS won't happen until there is an operational readiness review. Earliest that will be done will be end of the week. 5 DCMs, and 1 TDU master + 1 TDU slave.
- Jon: open shifts, sign up or you might get assigned a shift!