NDOS Commissioning Meeting 2011/10/27¶
Attendance: Jon, Gavin, Martin, Kurt, Gary, Athans, Mat, Susan, Jan, Zeb, Tom, David, Enrique, Leon, Peter
- APD Redistribution Update
- DCS Update
- DAQ Update
APD Redistribution Update¶
- finishing redist. today.
- We will be short one plane (plane 19 in block 2).
- muon catcher is complete except for 1
- tracking planes completed
- dcms 3-2 and 3-3 will be introduced back into the mix.
- Martin: all set with powering of DCMs? Mat: need to do "setup-online" in order for scripts to work.
- Jon: how are things going with cooled APDs? Leon: down to 2 of the recovered and cooled APDs; 5 just arrived at CalTech for tests. Parylene-coated APDs are still working; the one that had the known leak started to show some issues, but the problem goes away when it is warmed up.
DCS Update (Martin)¶
- Martin: asked Leon if he should change the setpoint on a FEB that has been alarming on and off recently. Leon: probably won't hurt. Martin will try lowering it by half of a degree or so.
- tried to update some software on the NDOS, but ran into a problem where some new ups products were missing. They are being installed now.
- probably some more updates tomorrow