NDOS Commissioning Meeting 2011/07/14¶
Attendance: Jon, Peter, Chad, Susan, Gary, Raphael, Mark Mathis, Mat, Denis, Mark, Andrew, Minerba, Holger, Leon, Sue, Jan, Nick, Dominic, Zeb, Gavin, Martin,
- NDOS Update
- DataCheck Update
- DCS Update
- DAQ Update
- APD recovery (Leon): working on modifying test stand to efficiently bias APDs for long periods of time. Hope to ship some APDs back next week.
- Sue: Ken is concerned about stressing seals on APDs by frequent enabling and disabling cooling.
- Mat placed balloons around optical connectors on 5 modules on diblock 3 and 5 failed golden channels.
- Leon: pressure tests should be done on modules
- Mark: sucking on optical connection may be better way to test for tightness.
- Consecutive DSO scans were done yesterday
- 2 minute turn off, we lost 1/75
- 10 minute turn off, we lost 20%
- Occassionally CSS was not able to see all DCMs
- Increased amount of memory that CSS can use; it is now working much more smoothly
- Overview page is now part of base release (default)
- Jon: documentation? Martin: wrote some basic info.
- Gennadiy is working on alarmer and making good process
- Chad: hasn't seen any real improvement in NDSB since 2nd humidifier was installed. Hovering around 40% RH. This weekend it should become much more humid, so we'll keep an eye on it.
- Gary: what's the point of recording env. data in online form if shifter doesn't know what to look for?
- Jon: we'll work on this
- Peter: nothing relevant to report