NDOS Commissioning Meeting 2011/07/07¶
Attendance: Jon, Susan, Jan, Nick, Dominick, Gary, Leon, Mark Mathis, Chad, Martin, Mat, Minerba
- NDOS Update
- DataCheck Update
- DAQ Update
- DCS Update
- So far we have lost 8 of 22 golden APDs that were cooled beginning last week.
- Tomorrow the plan is to include the rest of the golden APDs from dcm 3-1-2
- Gary: have we learned anything from the 8 that failed? Mat: moisture was seen inside, but there was no obvious failure. Installation looked fine.
- Peter: problem with OnlineMonitor seems to have settled down to previous failure rate ( once per ~30 minutes). Hoping someone will address this issue soon (Mark Messier perhaps)
- Group is focused on trying to get system to not require cooling to be (re)enabled after the ConfigureHardware stage.
- Peter: status of TDUs? Andrew: TDUs installed in both MINOS and teststand, but are showing differences in timestamps. Debugging requires beam (firmware decodes specific AD signals). Could be a bad piece of hardware.
- Peter: automatic deletion of log files is now in effect. Disk usage has gone down. 60 days worth of log files are kept on the local disk.
- Martin: yesterday, TECC temp. monitor was updated. The display looks very nice!
- Jon: when an IOC alarms,
- Chad: made some minor usability enhancements. Can see all dew points at once. Removed empty humidity entries. Can also print out all hard limits. Also added a "shifter tools" tab. Shifters should get kerberos ticket once/day at least.