How to cross reference Ash River and main NOvA ECLs¶
- Make sure the "Textile Formatted" button is selected in the "Create New Entry" form.
- If you are adding the cross reference in a comment to an existing entry, this is not needed.
- Get the URL of the entry in the other ECL you want to reference. Do the following to get a server-independent URL:
- Click on the entry header in the ECL.
- Copy the link next to "URL:". You can do that several ways, such as right-click, then selecting "Copy Link Location" (or similar) on the resulting popup menu.
- Insert the link with text to displayed by adding
"text-to-display":link-from-previous-stepto the entry. E.g.,
see entry on "feb power cable installation":http://dbweb0.fnal.gov/ECL/novashriver/E/show?e=1996 firstwill result in
see entry on feb power cable installation first