- Table of contents
- Essential Trainings
- Engineer Drawings
- ND parameters
- Glue and Module
- Oil filling and vent system
- Water and dry air system
- Useful Links
This is the wiki page for NOvA Near Detector Assembly and Installation.
- General Employee Radiation Training -- everybody needs take * NuMI/MINOS Underground Safety Training -- needed to access underground detector hall * Oil Handling - Oil Pollution Prevention -- needed to work underground detector hall once the oil filling starts, and needed to fill the scintillator oil * Fall Protection Training -- needed to use movable access platform (MAP) and muon catcher (MC) platform * Go to the TRAIN Class Schedule to register and take the training classes * MAP training -- we will provide this specific training if you need use the MAP and MC platform * If you want to adjust your ITNAs for any TRAIN classes, please contact Karen (email@example.com)
- ND L3 meeting, Thursday at CDF Trailer Room 163G from 9am to 10am (Meeting minutes) * ND meeting, Monday at WH12 nu's room from 12:30pm to 2pm
- Glued extrusion -- docDB 8214 * Detector layout -- docDB 8282 * Minos shaft and block assembly -- docDB 8389 * Block assembly table and tranport frame -- docDB 8846 * Muon Catcher -- docDB 8915 * 2-plane assembly on assembly table with alignment fixtures -- docDB 9111 * Block transportation and rotation -- docDB 9238 * Muon Catcher Platform -- docDB 9682 * Detector Hall -- docDB 9295 * Bookend -- docDB 10259
- Listing parameters for ND -- docDB 9860
- Leak Test:
The technique details are documented in docDB 8856.
The raw data for testing results is in docDB 9249,
docDB 9256 is the corresponding simple excel format to only show the final results after 1 hour test.
The operation procedure is described in docDB 9242. * Fiber Test:
The technique details are documented in docDB 7542.
The raw data for testing results is in docDB 8910.
Glue and Module¶
- The information for the received glue and module is documented in docDB 8909.
- Network cables -- docDB 9554 * DAQ cables -- docDB 9346 * DCS cables -- docDB 9453 * PDB cables -- docDB 9555 * Grounding cables -- docDB 9670
- Module label -- docDB 9657 * PDB/DCM geographic label -- docDB 9658 * Cable label -- docDB 9858 * Module label from module factory for MC and blocks -- docDB 9596
Oil filling and vent system¶
- Oil filling procedure -- docDB 10308 * Oil filling machine technique note -- docDB 9735 * Venting tree assembly and installation procedure -- docDB 10201 * Venting system engineering note -- docDB 10062 * Filling shifter schedule * Filling status and summary -- docDB 10937
Water and dry air system¶
- Engineering design -- docDB 9553