Summer 2014 Collaboration Meeting¶
Code Design Discussion¶
- The smaller the DAQHit, the less memory is used, the more memory is available for the BNEVB memory ring.
- We should therefore keep DAQHit as small as possible so that the BNEVB can store more data.
- The art fragment is available from the art event, so the raw data is accessible downstream even if it is not directly available from the DAQHit.
- We will add a fractional time member to provide sub-integer precision provided by the fits.
- Rob says that he would only need one bit, so the smallest member might be uint8_t.
- Produce MCS HitList in the NovaDDTHitProducer under a separate label.
- Zukai's MCS will simply be added as a method to NovaDDTHitProducer.
- We will implement the multipoint conversion as a service. We will ask Brian for some examples.
- Alec wonders whether the -O2 optimization that we are using alters the physics answer.