- Table of contents
- 12/15/2014 Notes
Kyle, Jan, Alec, Pengfei, Craig D., Craig G., Yuri and Martin (taking notes)
- Perhaps we could use the higher farm nodes instead of the lower ones on FD to get more speed. I will talk with Peter and Jaroslav about this.
- I will check the current configuration of the live time monitor.
- I will also start to report the live time every week from now on.
- Kyle will look and check whether he can get the DDcalmu stream for ND as well.
- Yuri requested an extra boolean member to indicate whether the multi-point fit was successful on a given hit.
- Before adding the member, we would like to understand better what the hits that fail look like.
- Another option might be to filter them out right from the beginning.
- Yuri will look into the failed hits, so we can categorize them.
- Zukai also noted that we do not need to generate the MCSHits any longer, they are not used downstream.
- Streamer trigger is waiting for DAQ configuration.
- I will coordinate with Alec to see what new GT things need to be configured.
DDT Hit Producer¶
- Yuri would like some data that you can run the hit producer over.
- The offline data cannot do that because the DDTConverter module already does the hit production.
- Jan suggest that we write a module that converts the raw data into DDT hits. That way, we could run the hit producer on the RAW data.
- Until such a module exists, I will produce DDT data on a per request basis.
- Pengfei reports that there are some issues with the DDT processes on novadaq-far-farm-08.
- When I checked, I see 13 processes running there.