Alec, Matthew, Andrew, Zukai, and Martin (taking notes)
- The DDT Manager is ready!
- I will test the DB interface as soon as possible and then ask Steve for some NDOS time this week.
- Andrew notes that we need to add a security patch (all of DAQ is getting this).
FD Streamer Data¶
- Zukai is trained in using the ManSender and has successfully recorded NDOS data.
- Changing the ManSender delay from seconds to ticks is more involved, so Zukai will simply use
- Andrew will ask for FD time to collect streamer data tomorrow.
- Andrew made several fixes, so we need to update the following packages to get OnMon subscribed to one streamer:
- Matthew will work on this more starting in the new year.
- Matthew gave a very nice talk showing his latest NuMu trigger studies (see DocDB Event above).