- Table of contents
- 12/03/2013 Notes
Barnali, Jan, Alec, Matthew, Andrew, Zukai, and Martin (taking notes)
- We are gearing up for a potential week long run at NDOS next week.
- I am working on the DDT Manager and will hopefully get done this week.
- The DAQ software is far behind here, so running DDT is a bit involved. We'll need a DAQ test release to get anything running.
- Andrew thinks that we should simply collect zero-bias data.
- We can use Alec's
- Andrew will talk with Peter on how to best do this and he will try to schedule this for this week some time.
- Matthew continues to work on OnMon.
- Andrew talked with Michael yesterday about having OnMon subscribe to individual trigger streams.
- The code for this broke during the last few updates, so Andrew has been debugging it this morning.
- Jan gives us good news about the latest ART version!
- It will use the latest Root version: 5.34.12
- Chris G. believes that he will have everything compiled by the end of today.
- Let's see how things stand with the DAQ release at tomorrow's DAQ meeting and then try to push on getting a reasonable tag for DDT and Offline.
FD Timing Peak¶
- Andrew asked Matthew whether we could deploy the NuMu trigger on FD to start looking for the timing peak.
- Matthew says that he needs the latest ART version to have his associations working.