Kyle, Alec, Adam, Craig G., Andrew and Martin (taking notes)
- 5 ms pulser trigger will be ready after Jan's DAQ release update.
- Once this is available, we can use it and will not have to collect streamer data!
- We will roll forward the software:
- still use small multi-point table
- I will request this roll-forward on Wednesday.
- Yuri and Zukai will test the new sparsified table and report on it next week.
- Craig would like more regular software updates.
- Andrew proposes monthly updates that we roll in during downtimes.
- We need a test machinery for this.
- We had a discussion on the ADC value fitting at the hit producer level for the software roll-forward on Wedenesday:
- Since we only have the small table (up to 400 ADC) available at this point, we would need to fit all of the hits above 400 ADC.
- This will take an additional second for the hit producer.
- We decided that we will leave the fitting off until the new sparsified table is ready.
- Zukai will update the FD FHICL.
- We will have one trigger paper.
- This will include spill and pulser triggers. Also, the Global Trigger will be described in this paper.
- Andrew would like to have a first draft in early January and be able to send this around to the collaboration in February.