Andrew, Brian, Gavin, Duyang, Evan, Jan, Xuebing, Jaroslaw, and Martin (taking notes)
- Xuebing has been able to migrate the DDT modules from CVS to SVN following the steps on the NOvA ART Wiki.
- Jon needs to migrate the SRT scripts before we can proceed. Andrew has set a strict deadline for end of business tomorrow for him to get this done. Otherwise, Xuebing will do it.
- We will do the migration tomorrow afternoon.
- In case the anonymous access does not work with SVN either, Brian suggested to set up kchron to renew the Kerberos credentials periodically.
Collaboration Meeting Goals¶
- We need FD MC. Duyang will get MockDataDAQ to produce a vector of millislices and I will help him (perhaps with Ron) to get this into the DDT world.
- We need the event display to work. Gavin needs to know what products we want to draw. Evan requests a HtList.
- I will look at the time profiling of our trigger. We agreed to look at the time it takes to generate time slices.
- Jan will finish the Cluster code and would like to do some parameter studies for the Offline.
- Andrew would like to finish the trigger chain (i.e. send DDS message to GlobalTrigger).
DDT Meeting Agenda until Collaboration Meeting¶
- Far Detector MC
- Event Display
- Time Profiling
- Clusters and Offline Studies
- Message to GlobalTrigger