Louise, Matthew, Alec, Barnali, and Martin (taking notes)
- Matthew and I gave talks on the NDOS tests (see DocDB event).
- Matthew points out that one of the goals of NDOS triggering is for us to find the timing peak as a proof of principle.
- Louise tells us that we can simply disable the DDTAll stream.
- It is not easy to have the data logger not write empty files at this stage.
- This means that we will have to work with Gavin to have his scripts check the file size. If he uses find, the following worked for me:
find * -size +500b
- Matthew requests that we collect some streamer data.
- Alec suggests that we use the MANUAL trigger bit.
- Matthew will implement this.
- Louise and I will test this during the DL tests.
- Matthew ran into the ART Association bug again and really would like a new version of ART that has this fixed.
- I will ask around to see when we will get our new ART.