Andrew, Brian, Duyang, Evan, Jan, Xuebing, and Martin (taking notes)
- He committed the Track Fitter module last week, but gets a run time error.
- He is looking into Denis' MockDAQ code to see where the millislices are created. Andrew noted that all we need is a vector of millislices.
- He and I will look at his track fitter run time error.
- He will look further into Denis' code to see where the millislices are written out.
- He is still waiting for online data.
- We will help him commit his code to the repository.
- He finished the spatial slicer module and will commit it shortly.
- He complains that he is not on the CVS commit list, but Brian already fixed it!
- He wants to help with the SVN migration.
- He will sit down with Marc Mengel to figure out the migration.
- I am working on the analyzer module that loops over the trigger decisions.
- Get the analyzer working.
- Once the module runs, Andrew and I want to talk with the Artists to integrate the DDS messaging.
- He will think about goals for the collaboration meeting in January.