- Table of contents
- 11/17/2014 Notes
Zukai, Yuri, Matthew, Kyle, Bruno, Alec, Andrew and Martin (taking notes)
Multipoint Lookup Table¶
- Current lookup table is ~10 to 30 MB.
- New lookup table is 200 MB large.
- We need to sparsify the lookup table somehow.
- Zukai talked about this as well in his talk and requests that we deploy this as soon as possible.
- Andrew proposes that we use his sparsification scheme that he coded up in DAQUnpackUtils.
- Yuri will have a look at it.
- Matthew notes that the auto-configure is upstream in the contained slicer of the contained tracker and it would be very time-intensive to change it for the full tracker.
- We decided to keep the contained trigger in as well because tracking only takes 85 ms.
- However, it would be nice to switch it out to use the common tracker when FD is stable enough that the auto-configure is not necessary any longer.
- I asked Bruno and Matthew to get things ready to change in the FHICL, so if we decide to make the change, it is easy to implement.
ND Activity Trigger¶
- Andrew suggests to consider using an alternative to the current continuity cut because it is very sensitive to gaps.
- Andrew furthermore thinks that we should not compare to tricell hits since these tracks are quite steep.
- Bruno will try to produce efficiency and purity distributions where he is looking for good calibration tracks.
- Alec also suggests to look at the ND MC.
- Zukai needs the fine timing at FD to finalize his triggers.