- Table of contents
- 11/9/2015 Notes
Norm, Serdar, Enhao, Alec, Craig G., Craig D., Andrey, Zukai and Martin (taking notes)
Michel Electron Trigger¶
- Norm Buchanan from CSU is interested in writing a Michel trigger as recommended by Andrew.
- Kyle and Alec are also working on such a trigger, so I asked them to keep each other in the loop to avoid duplicated effort.
Moon Shadow Trigger¶
- Serdar will not require a rebuild at this time.
- Next, he will see whether he can improve the Hough tracker by applying an ADC cut.
- He will use the HighADCFilter to apply this cut.
- The only other active party using the Hough tracks is Andrey and his Supernova trigger, so Serdar will stay in communication with him about his changes.
Slow Monopole Trigger¶
- Zukai showed the old slicer performance (ADC cut > 500) so we see that splitting occurs as early as beta = 5e-3 whereas his new slicer configuration gets down to beta = 5e-4.
- Serdar, Enhao and I will have a look at the DDContained rate for the gain = 150 data.
- If the rate is not too unreasonable, we might increase its throttle from 10 Hz.
- We will set the overall DDT throttle to the sum of all the individual throttles.
- Sun/Moon will only be counted as one 30 Hz throttle.
- 8:30 am slow SNEWS trigger should be monitored.
- We should check whether the data is complete.
- Alec thinks that the best would be to plug this into the Watchdog (Nearline) monitoring.
- Running this through the Nearline might not be the most straightforward way since the huge files will likely crash their histogram makers.
- We need a job to check the completeness.
- Kyle can help out with this, so I will keep him in the loop.
- Andrey's talk has been postponed to tomorrow's Exotics meeting.