- Table of contents
- 11/4/2014 Notes
Bruno, Pengfei, Alec, Kyle, Yuri, Jan, Craig G., Andrew and Martin (taking notes)
- Andrew would like to see energy distributions for Yuri's tracks.
- Yuri will send around example code on how to use the fine timing.
- Matthew should switch to using Yuri's Hough Tracker because it is more inclusive.
- Andrew believes that we should implement another calibration trigger that writes out a full milliblock every minute or so.
- This will be a nice non-bias sample over a long period of time.
- Before this can be deployed online, we need to upgrade the NovaGlobalTrigger.
- We may also need to update the configuration to be able to handle this.
- Until this is available, we will continue to collect streamer data every once in a while.
- Andrew will push on Peter to get this status block implemented.
- In the meantime, it might be useful to get someone to publish Rob's data to the database.
- Andrew suggested that we somehow tie this live time monitoring to startDDTFilter.sh.
- This would mean that we measure the missed milliblocks on each node individually.
- Andrew would like us to implement a DDT checklist for the shifter.
- We should also update our shifter wiki.
ND Activity Trigger¶
- Bruno will consult with Alex Radovich to see what he thinks of the new cuts.
- If it all looks good to him, we can request to deploy this.
- Andrew says that ND can handle 100% live read-out, so we should not be concerned about rates being too high.
- Bruno will also double-check that the rate he measured corresponds to what Ganglia reports when we collected the streamer data.
- Kyle needs target rates from everyone.
- Let's add this information here: Current Detector Trigger Rates
- Kyle will implement the empty events and time to decision plots.
- After that is done, Yuri and Kyle will work on implementing the first trigger specific metric.