- Table of contents
- 10/15/2013 Notes
Yuri, Zukai, Jan, Matthew, Alec and Martin (taking notes)
- Most of the plans were shown in my talk and everyone will come prepared.
- People generally liked the idea of an additional working time room on Thursday and Friday, so I will reserve something.
- Yuri will give a brief talk about his integration plans.
- I have finished a version of the Hough Tracker that takes advantage of internal parallelization using TBB.
- I asked whether people cared about the associations created by the Hough Tracker and the answer was a resounding YES, so I will spend a little more time to get TBB to work with the associations.
- There is a FHICL parameter that toggles the use of TBB (i.e. parallel or serial). This parameter is boolean and is called "parallel".
Slow Monopole Trigger in Offline¶
- Zukai committed a Eval/SMNEff_module to the Offline world to translate his algorithm into the Offline world.