- Table of contents
- 10/14/2014 Notes
Alec, Kyle, Yuri, Jan (with broken mic), Craig G., Zukai and Martin (taking notes)
DAQ Stress Tests¶
- Alec needs Louise's help (or at least approval) to get the datalogger patched. I will talk with her and set up a test time.
- DDT needs to set the RMS queue depth environment variable and it needs to match the DAQ's.
- Alec proposed a general solution to the double-trigger issue that we saw with the high energy trigger.
- He kindly volunteered to try implementing this.
Time Slice Product¶
- Last week, I wrote a Time Slicer that produces vectors of HitLists instead of the less convenient GroupedHitLists.
- I don't have time to test it, so Alec volunteered again to take a look at it (as a low priority item).
- I will send him my version of the module.
- It is running again!
- I removed its prescale this morning.
- Yuri overcame last week's issues and the UpMu trigger is running now.
- He will talk with Matthew to come up with a common set of houghtrackers to run that both UpMu and NuMu can use.
Fast Monopole Trigger¶
- Zukai reported that the number of saturated hits (ADC > 3000) in FD seems to have greatly reduced.
- We will need to investigate this more.
- Based on Kyle's plots, it seems that we may not be running the maxopt build.
- From the log files it seems that we are indeed using the maxopt build.