- Table of contents
- 10/07/2014 Notes
Alec, Kyle, Yuri, Jan, Craig G., Zukai, Andrew, Pengfei and Martin (taking notes)
DAQ Stress Tests¶
- We need to get Ron into the loop to understand why we can only write out 50 ms of data.
- I will coordinate with Ron and Jaroslav to get some more testing time.
- Andrew will organize a DDT working session.
- List of Talks/Posters:
- DAQ Overview (Peter)
- DDT Overview (Andrew)
- Timing Talk
- Supernova/SNEWS (Jan)
- Upward-going Muons (Craig G.)
- Database (Jon P.)
- DAQ Monitor (Sue K.)
- Error Handling (Peter)
- and a bunch of Offline talks
- Kyle noticed that all of the eventless DDfastmono files are in SAM, but only a fraction of the DDslowmono files.
- I will investigate this.
Fast Monopole Trigger¶
- Zukai will add a configuration looking at DB 4 through 14.
- This depends on whether DB 4 will come back soon. Zukai will check with Rob Plunkett and then decide on the exact boundaries.