Serdar, Enhao, Craig G., Alec, Andrey, Leon and Martin (taking notes)
- You cannot see the shared memory segment in ipcs, but you see it in /dev/shm/.
- Nobody is concerned with this clashing with the other DAQ shared memory segments (e.g. BNEVB or DDS).
- I brought it up to Andrew over lunch and he has no concerns either.
- Serdar will build a new tagged version v03_05_00 and I will request testing time in the morning.
DDT Event Display¶
- Serdar will commit his package to the Offline repository.
- He will call it DDTEventDisplay to parallel the EventDisplay package.
- He will include an html directory to save all of the HTML and JS code in the repository.