- Table of contents
- 10/01/2013 Notes
Craig D., Alec, 2Matthew, Jan, Andrew, Zukai, and Martin (taking notes)
New Shared Milliblock¶
- Ron finished the redesign of the shared milliblock and we successfully tested it on NDOS last Friday.
- This code lives in the ShmRdWr package in the DAQ.
- I will remove the ShmRdWr package from DDT and start using the one from DAQ.
- I will also rebuild the release on the various machines.
- The old DAQAppMgr still works, but it can only start one process on each node.
- Andrew has a hack to get several processes spun up.
- In the long term, we hope to use Yuri's RC client. Test beam is over now, so we will hopefully get him back.
- A package that contains the trigger FHICL files: DDTGlobalConfigurations
- Name convention: DDTGlobalConfiguration-<detector>-<comment>-<SVN revision number>.fcl
- I will create an NDOS and FD file for now.
- The database will add <run#>-<data> to the end of the file.
Far Detector Tests¶
- Zukai and Jan ran some tests on FD last week and reported their progress in two very nice talks (see Event).
- Can the production group process our RAW data?
- I will talk with Gavin to see how we should organize this most conveniently for them.
NDOS and FD Testing¶
- I will talk to Steve to get some NDOS testing time.
- Andrew will try to fight for some more FD time.