- Table of contents
- 09/30/2014 Notes
Andrew, Yuri, Zukai, Craig G., Craig D., Alec, Mehreen, Kyle, Pengfei, Jan and Martin (taking notes)
- Andrew pointed out that we will need the DAQUnpackUtils to decompress the packed hits.
- We can get rid of it in DDT if it exists in DAQ.
- We will keep GroupedHitList class around, but will change what the TimeSlicer produces to std::vector<HitListt>
Supernova Special Run¶
- We have scheduled the first part of this test where we check what length of time the DAQ can write out for next Monday (10/6).
- I will request permission from Jaroslav.
- We will get started right after the 10 am Operations meeting on Monday.
- Andrew will be able to join us in the afternoon to help us fix all the things we'll break.
- The second part of implementing the SNEWS triggers can happen that same day if we finish or we can try it the following day.
- Jan will be on Swing shift next Tuesday, so he could monitor it into the evening.
- We will also collect some streamer data next Monday.
- Jan points out that the SNEWS heartbeat will also be a nice source of minbias data.
- I would also like to collect a little bit of data that DDT can be run over directly.
- Craig gave a talk about the up-mu trigger at Exotics preceding this meeting.
- Yuri and I will try to test the trigger this week some time.
- Yuri and I will also think about whether using two trigger bits would be best or whether we should simply use the additional trigger header space that Alec made available.
High Energy Trigger¶
- I also gave an update at Exotics about duplicate events seen by the High E trigger.
- We decided to follow option 1 and trigger on time slices that contain at least one space slice meeting the trigger requirement.
- Option 2 could be explored once we have full FD data available again.