- Table of contents
- 09/23/2014 Notes
Pengfei, Zukai, Alec, Craig D., Craig G., Kyle, Bruno, and Martin (taking notes)
- Turn on NuMu trigger.
- Alec would like to write a module to generate rb::Clusters from DAQHits.
- I will send him the crude way that I have done this in the Offline Monopole package (SlowMonopoleFilt).
- We agreed to clean up the repository as proposed in my talk.
- Prescale modules will go into DDTPrescale.
- We will remove DAQUnpackUtils.
- We will move HoughPoint to DDTBaseDataProducts.
- All of the developers should have a look at their package and weed out unused trigger modules.
- Alec suggests to get rid of GroupedHitList all together and just use vectors of HitLists.
- We decided to hold off on this until there is a more explicit reason to do it.
Bigger BN Farm¶
- Alec points out that the amount of sent DDS messages might pose a problem.
- Zukai points out that it is likely 2 space slices within the same time slice that cause the trigger.
- In other words, two separate parts of the detector trigger on the same event.
- Kyle will print out some more detailed information to understand why the trigger rate plot looks so scattered.
- I will send Kyle the empty event plot that already exists in OnMon, so he knows what exactly we need.
- Once the empty events and trigger rates look good, he should add the time to trigger decision.
- After that, I proposed to have a workshop at one of our collaboration meetings where everyone can submit their favorite metric.
Multipoint Implementation in Offline¶
- I will look over Rob's talk and discuss what implementation would be best.
- Alec will fix the long title of DDActivity1 in DAQDataFormats.
- I will check the ND EVD to see whether our activity triggered events show up.
- Bruno will start to look at the data.
- I will put him into contact with Alex Radovic to minimize work duplication.